The University of Wyoming Extension has implemented an online process for those seeking private applicator pesticide licenses in light of the University of Wyoming suspending all in-person activities until May 15 due to COVID-19 concerns.
Extension pesticide training coordinator Jeff Edwards said those interested can go tohttp://bit.ly/applicatorprep, click the Private Applicators tab, and have two options under Licensing. All of the required files are linked in the website, said Edwards.
Option 1. Self-study and take-home workbook
– Download or print the Core Manual
– Print the Private Applicator Workbook
– Print the private applicator license application
– Read the Core Manual
– Complete the take-home workbook by answering questions in the workbook
– Completely fill-out the private applicator license application
– Mail the completed take-home workbook and the private applicator license application to: Wyoming Department of Agriculture, Technical Services Division, 2219 Carey Ave., Cheyenne, WY 82002
Option 2. Electronically scan and email the completed take-home workbook and the private applicator license application to the Wyoming Department of Agriculture at firstname.lastname@example.org.